Enjoy the assortment of photos from our training sessions at the dojo, outdoors, and from various gatherings throughout the year.
We’ll update this page periodically.
- Captain & Doc working it hard.
- Bob & Cas working "What-If's"
- Working ground control.
- Working the fine points of the head drop.
- Class, August 2013
- Breaking sturcture.
- XX with Cas doing 'Each One, Teach One"
- Some of our crew from July 2013 class.
- Abrahm & Andrew made the trip from Des Moines with Professor Barongan and many others.
- Making new friends in Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Friday night with good friends and committed martial artists. Great guys!
- Friday night social with Mr. Elmer and various guests at the Crowne Plaza.
- Robert and Keith discussing wrestling at Friday social at the Crown Plaza - May 2013
- River City Kenpo Seminar 2013
- Finer points of "Sky to Ground"
- This is the way it's done!
- GM George A. Elmer, Jr. teaching.
- Mr. Keith Elmer from New Jersey A.C.K.K.S. working with Silverback
- Mr. J.B. from the Orlando A.C.K.K.S. working with Doc
- Training outdoors provides a different experience which builds on intelligence.
- Working with elbows in the great outdoors.
- Training outdoors is always a nice change.
- Teaching women to have confidence and to survive assault.